HiraTenロゴ

MENU

わかりやすい 例 英語

", The way you speak English is easy for me to understand!". それに対し日本語は語順が自由である理由 2020.09.16 ぺイバック法はわかりやすいが、いくつかのデメリットがあることも覚えておきなさい。 例文帳に追加.

→あなたの英語はわかりやすい。 「あなたの英語はわかりやすい」は上記のように言えます。 「easy」は「易しい」「簡単な」という意味です。 [easy + to do]で「~するのが簡単」という意味になります。 【例】 She's very easy to get along with. it is a question about whether the audience understands the content or meaning of the lecture. While payback period method is easy to understand, you should realize it has some demerits. - 特許庁, 完全醗酵と不完全醗酵の味の違いは、冷やよりも燗で飲んだときのほうが一般にわかりやすいと言われている。例文帳に追加, The difference of taste between the complete fermentation and incomplete fermentation can be in general more easily recognized when drunk hot rather than cold. 英語の語順と文型をこの記事でわかりやすく解説します。語順や文型がワケわからないという人は、ぜひ目を通してみてください。「語順と文型」を知っておくと、より英語の理解が深まりますよ。 一番分かりやすい行き方って英語でなんて言うの? ... 「最もわかりやすい」、「一番わかりやすい」と表現したい時は、比較級にした形容詞の最上級である ”~est" を使いますね。 ... 例:This is a difficult route to get to the mountain. "(わかりましたか?)と聞くのは、講義の内容や意味がきちんと理解できているかを確認するためです。, 「あなたの英語はわかりやすい」と言いたいなら Your English is easy to understand が一番普通の言い方です。もう一つの言い方は Your English is very clear (あなたの英語が聞き取りやすい)になります。. For example - "People from Scotland have a very thick accent." 'Thick' accent means that a person is difficult to understand. Your English is easy for me to understand, but I will let you know if I don't get it. - 特許庁, "A:識別表示は、製品の種類ごとに統一的であった方が消費者にわかりやすいので、ガイドラインに沿った表示が望まれます。"例文帳に追加, A: Since the indication of identification is easy to understand for the consumers if it is given in common style for individual kinds of articles, the indication is preferably in accordance with the guideline. You can simply say "Your English is easy to understand." If you discern that they need more details, you can explain further. - 特許庁, 大量の情報を分りやすい形で一覧可能となるように箇条書などの方法が取り入れられている。例文帳に追加, A method of itemization is used so that a lot of information can be searched through at a glance.

In the second sentence you will notice the term keep up with. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - 特許庁, 各画像の表示内容が分かりやすいように各画像を表示させることが可能である遊技機を提供するとともに、遊技状況が変化したことを遊技者に分かりやすく報知することが可能な遊技機を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a game machine capable of displaying respective images so as to enable a player to easily recognize the display content of the respective images and reporting the change of game conditions so as to be easily recognized by the player. - 特許庁, 簡単でわかりやすい操作によって所望の情報を確認することができる情報確認装置を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide an information confirming apparatus capable of confirming required information by easy and intelligible operation. Copyright © Japan Patent office. It's okay, you don't have to speak so slowly. You can also reassure your friend by saying, "Your English is easy for me to understand, but I'll let you know if I don't get it." Could you show me the most straightforward way to get to the bus station please? - 特許庁, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, To display an omnidirectional image that clearly shows the positional relation between objects. - Weblio英語基本例文集, Recommendation 1: Provide clearer guidance for implementing SOX. - 特許庁, To allow a user to easily grasp the flow of an incoming call by informing the user about the incoming call information in an easily understandable way. - 特許庁, 道路形状、周囲の環境、その他の要因により、案内がわかりにくい、又は進路を間違えやすい案内地点を要注意地点として登録し、個別に経路案内の方法を設定できる。例文帳に追加, A guidance point for which guidance is unclear due to the road shape, surrounding environment, and other factors or which is easy to make mistakes the course is registered as a point requiring special attention, and the method of the route guidance can be established discretely.

こんにちは、鬼塚英介です。 大学受験英語講師として10年以上指導しています。 さて、先日に下記のツイートをしました。 受験英語に英文解釈は必須。でも、多くの学生が英単語をつないで勘で訳している。結果的に安定しない。とりわけ、記述問題はボロボロになる。 Copyright © since 1998 DMM All Rights Reserved. もし道端で誰かに尋ねるのであれば、すみませんというところから始めて(マナーが良いので)、それからわかりやすい最もシンプルな生き方を教えるように尋ねます。, All of these answers show your listener that you want directions to your location, 上記の文章はどれでも簡単に、相手に目的地までの方向が知りたいということを伝えることができるでしょう。. I can keep up with your English very easily. Thanking them is a good idea in this instance too.

When somebody's accent is 'clear' it means that it is easy to understand what they are saying. トランプ候補の演説をYouTube で聞いている自分が怖い。って英語でなんて言うの?. This applies worldwide. - 特許庁, ユーザにとって監視映像の遅延量がわかりやすい監視システム制御方法、監視システム制御装置および監視システムを提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a monitoring-system control method and apparatus whereby users comprehend easily the delay amounts of monitoring images, and to provide a monitoring system. (一番早い行き方ではなく一番簡単な行き方を教えてください). What's the easiest way to get to the bus station?
- PEAR, 表示部13の機器固有情報を指定させるから、どのカメラ2を選んでいるのかが直感的に分かりやすい。例文帳に追加, Since the information characteristic to the apparatus on the display part 13 is designated, it is easy to understand intuitively which camera 2 is selected. - 特許庁, 特定の属性情報を用いて画像を分類して表示する場合に、ユーザにとってわかりやすく操作しやすい表示を行う。例文帳に追加, To perform display which is easy for a user to understand and to operate when images are classified by using specified attribute information and displayed. Please give me the easiest route not the fastest one. "To be clear"とは、理解されていることを意味します。講義の最中に話し手が聞き手に向かって、"Is that clear? 「最もわかりやすい」、「一番わかりやすい」と表現したい時は、比較級にした形容詞の最上級である ”~est" を使いますね。. This explanation can help them understand your feelings. - 特許庁, さらに、肝炎研究について、国民の理解を得られるよう、分かりやすい情報発信を推進する必要がある。例文帳に追加, Furthermore, it is necessary to promote transmission of information in an easy-to-understand manner in order to ensure the general public is able to understand hepatitis research. Copyright © 2001 - 2008 by the PEAR Documentation Group. - 特許庁, 本体表面の構造のシンプル化を図りつつ、直感的にわかりやすい入力操作を受け付けることが可能な入力装置、入力方法およびプログラムを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide an input device, an input method, and a program capable of receiving intuitively easy-to-understand input operation while simplifying the structure of the surface of a body. - 特許庁, 包装袋に形成した開封用ノッチのヒートシール部エッジの角部で怪我をしにくく、また、開封用ノッチの位置がわかりやすい包装袋を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a packaging bag scarcely injuring a person by a corner part of a heat-sealed edge part of an unsealing notch formed in the packaging bag and having the unsealing notch capable of being easily recognized. It's possible that they can understand by the context of your statement that they do not need to speak so slowly. - 特許庁, このメソッドを使用するときは注意してください。 そのままのクエリの方が joinAddメソッドを使用するよりも分かりやすいかも知れません。例文帳に追加, Be careful when using this, raw queries may be clearer than using joinAdd. All Rights Reserved. - 経済産業省, 指示棒で画面を指すような、直感的にわかりやすい方法で、すばやく目的の位置を指示することを可能とする。例文帳に追加, To enable prompt pointing of a target position by an intuitively com prehensive method such as pointing a pointing stick onto a screen. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder.

The way you speak English is easy for me to understand! During a lecture, if the speaker asks the audience, "Is that clear?" Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. i.e. Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. - 特許庁, 別の実験をしてみましょう。こっちのほうがもっとわかりやすいかもしれません。膜がこのコップの口のところに張ってあります。例文帳に追加, I have another experiment here, which I think will explain to you more about it. 英語のアクセントが"clear"ということは、その人が話していることを理解し易いという意味です。その逆は、"thick"(強い訛り)なアクセントになります。"Thick"なアクセントは、その人の話していることが理解し難いという意味でもあります。, "The way you speak English is easy for me to understand! - 特許庁, 学習者の母語音声の韻律特徴を利用して、学習者にとってより分かりやすい矯正情報を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide correction information which is more comprehensible for a learner by making use of prosodic features of learner's native speech. - 特許庁, ユーザが容易でわかりやすい方法で、文書の検索キーとなる画像の指定や入力を行えるようにする。例文帳に追加, To enable a user to designate and input an image as a retrieval key for a document by an easy and user-friendly method. - 特許庁, ぺイバック法はわかりやすいが、いくつかのデメリットがあることも覚えておきなさい。例文帳に追加, While payback period method is easy to understand, you should realize it has some demerits. It makes it much easier to understand. - Tanaka Corpus, このため煩わしいキー操作もなく、撮影者に分かりやすい日付表示であると共に、フィルムの劣化などの情報もわかりやすい日付表示が可能なカメラの表示装置となる。例文帳に追加, Consequently, a display unit of a camera eliminates the need for troublesome key operation and provides the date display which is easy for a photographer to understand and also easy to understand information on deterioration of the film, etc. What's the most uncomplicated route to the bus station? 「あなたの英語はわかりやすい」は英語で「Your English is easy (for me) to understand」といいます。「~しやすい」という文法は英語で「easy to 動詞の原形」というパターンになります。. Your English is very good. - 特許庁, 道に迷いやすい利用者を、進行方向がわかりやすいような態様で目的地まで的確に案内することが可能な歩行者向けのルート案内手法を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a route guide method for pedestrians, which accurately guides a user who often loses his/her way to a destination in an aspect to easily recognize a movement direction. - 特許庁, ユーザにとって分かりやすいユーザインタフェースでドライブを選択することができる情報処理装置及びその起動方法を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide an information processor and a starting method therefor, by which a drive can be selected by a user interface easy to comprehend for a user. Excuse me sir/miss....whats the most simple route to the train station?

"speaking clearly"(はっきり話す)は、理解しやすいことをいいます。つまり、モグモグ話したり、すごく早口で話したりしていない、ということです。. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), This is easier to understand. - 特許庁, 所望の画面部品を見付けやすく、画面部品の移動する前の元の状態が分かりやすい情報端末を提供すること。例文帳に追加, To provide a digital assistant which facilitates finding desired screen components and understanding an original state before moving the screen components. Copyright 1994-2010 The FreeBSD Project. This means that you can understand them fine, but you feel free to ask a question if you don't understand what is being said. - 経済産業省, Easy-to-understand guidance for the operating method can be also performed by arranging the device directly under the display section.

- Weblio Email例文集, このような説明よりも、実際に例を見ていただいたほうがわかりやすいでしょう。例文帳に追加, That expression is easier to understand in English. - 特許庁, Some people find it easier to grasp the short-term effects of smoking. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 大量の警報が発生したときでも、重要な警報が判りやすいように出力できる警報処理装置を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide an alarm processing device which is capable of intelligibly outputting an important alarm even in the case of the occurrence of a large quantity of alarms. 'Clear' is also used sometimes when talking about the audio quality of someone or something. - 特許庁, 医者と患者の双方に余計な負担を強いることなく、分かりやすい検査説明ができるようにする。例文帳に追加, To make an intelligible examination explanation without forcing extra burdens on both a physician and a patient. 」で大丈夫です。. This term is appropriate for informal settings, like talking with close friends or family. - 特許庁, ユーザーからの操作入力を極めて単純で感覚的に分かりやすいものとすることが可能な装置、方法を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a device and a method which enables user's operation input to be very simplified and sensuously easily understood. - 特許庁, To easily grasp a flow of an incoming call by notifying incoming call information in an easily understandable way. - 特許庁, 案内地点毎に、わかりやすい方法で経路案内を行うことが可能なナビゲーション装置を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a navigator which can perform route guidance by an intelligible method at each guide point. All Rights Reserved. - 特許庁, ユーザにとって分かりやすい検索結果表示が可能な検索サーバにおけるコンテンツ検索方法を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a contents retrieving method in a retrieval server capable of displaying retrieval results that are easily understandable by a user. - 特許庁, 交差点の実画像を地図情報とともに表示することにより、分かりやすい経路案内を行うことができるようにする。例文帳に追加, To perform intelligible route guide by displaying an actual image of a crossing together with map information. Please give me the easiest route not the fastest one. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, I think this is a better explanation. - Weblio英語基本例 … - 特許庁, よりわかりやすい操作性を実現することが可能なリモートコントロール装置、電子機器および操作可能ボタン明示方法を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a remote controller, electronic equipment, and a method of clearly specifying an operable button which realize easier-to-understand operability. Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - Weblio Email例文集, The result is reported in a readily understandable form, such as simulated color images. All rights reserved.

将来の夢を 英語 で書く, ~について考え直す 英語, 後日連絡します 返信, 桜田通 サクフェス, 突如 類語, 肌のハリ 英語, 赤西仁 結婚指輪 クロムハーツ, 碇ユイ 声優, システム障害 復旧 英語, 宮田幸季 ワンピース, ヨーロッパ旅行 学生 一人旅, イカ臭い 植物, ネットフリックス 解約 タイミング, 心細い 意味, 錦戸亮 親 鹿児島, Not Alone 意味, 美食探偵 最終回 考察, 承諾 対義語 辞退, ワンオクtaka 性格, 単純作業 英語, 中曽根康隆 婚約 者 エフピコ, 浜辺美波 私たちはどうかしている, 松田詩野 インタビュー, 風呂 オーダーメイド 価格, ツイートの仕方 ハッシュタグ, 樫の木 実, ドンキホーテ コーヒーミル, 梅宮クラウディア 何人, 鈴村健一 キャラ, Feedback 可算名詞, 明解 類語, 日の出町 イオン, 藤岡弘 息子 ドラマ, 進呈 類語, 野田洋次郎 マキ 写真, つつく 意味, 桜田通 新 ドラマ 2020, ヨーロッパ地図 国名なし, アリッサ 代用, 炭治郎 鬼化 ネタバレ, 真菰 死亡, 中村倫也 ファンブログ, 浸潤 類語, レーガノミクス わかりやすく, 錆兎 真菰 名言, きめつのやいば 20巻予約 Tsutaya, みんな にありがとう エヴァ, 碇シンジ育成計画 絵柄, ノートパソコン 英語, 鬼 滅 の刃 22巻 予約 Tsutaya, プリズ魔 強い, 浜辺美波 横浜流星 キス, 辞書を引く 英語, ゾフルーザ 市販で買える, 伊藤くんatoe キャスト, 一次 単価 二次単価 とは, Expensive 意味, 細かい 英語, ツイコール 2020, ディアブロ 3 カズラの杖, 島かおり 名もなく貧しく美しく, ドングリ 食べ方, 風呂椅子 アクリル 激安, 必殺仕事人2020 いつ, エヴァ パチンコ 10, Web Shop アシュラ 評判, 鬼滅の刃 18巻 在庫, フレッツ 障害 2ch, エヴァンゲリオン マリ フィギュア, 竹内涼真 ファン ブログ, 案外 類義語, Extensive 動詞, 鱗滝さん 素顔, 手越祐也 彼女, 鬼 滅 の刃カフェ ドンペリ, くにぎ 漢字, エクセル 重複 複数条件 カウント, 鬼 滅 の刃 22巻 特 装 版 缶バッジ, サードインパクト 生き残り, 鬼滅の刃カフェ 中野, 西島秀俊 妻 出会い, インフルエンザ 1週間 熱が下がらない, コーヒー 安い, エヴァ 映画 アプリ, 松井玲奈 成功, ぽつぽつと 意味, 光景 類義語, 深田恭子 年齢, You Can (not) エヴァ, 我妻善逸 日輪刀, ルパンの娘 最終回はいつ, 特別 類義語, Sarah Rafferty, 倹約 対義語, 立石涼子 夫, お風呂 グッズ オリジナル, 落下してくる 雨粒 が大きい場合の形は お天気 検定, パーフェクトボディ 英語,