HiraTenロゴ

MENU

仔細 例文

You look miserable.' - 斎藤和英大辞典, at once all the furniture and every detail of the interior were visible. ビジネスメールでも使える委細承知の類語の1つ目は、「仔細承知」です。 - 斎藤和英大辞典, I consider the matter of no consequence―hold the matter of no moment. and he leaves there relaxed. This applies worldwide. - 斎藤和英大辞典, He said so with a significant look. - 斎藤和英大辞典, He told me all about it―related the whole circumstances―gave full particulars. - 斎藤和英大辞典 - James Joyce『下宿屋』, Although they are said to be star roles of Danzo ICHIKAWA I, their details are unknown. 仔細[語句情報] » 仔細 「仔細〜」の文章内での使われ方:小説や文学作品の中から探す 仔細の前後の文節・文章を表示しています。該当する15件の作品を表示しています。 検索対象[仮名遣い:新字新仮名] 「 〈訳ありげに〉 【形式ばった表現】 meaningfully; 【形式ばった表現】 with a significant look, meaningly―significantly―expressively発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, to relate the affair in detail―enter into particulars―give full particulars発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, It can be done without difficulty―without trouble.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, (=重要)importance; consequence; significance, (=委細)particulars; details:(=に) particularly; in detail, I left home for various reasons.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, There are reasons for that.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, I consider the matter of no consequence―hold the matter of no moment.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, It does not matter―It makes no difference―which side may win.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, You may eat anything you like.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, He preserved an expressive silence.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, He gave his address with a consequential air.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, The matter has been brought to an easy termination.発音を聞く - 斎藤和英大辞典, ピン留めアイコンをクリックすると単語とその意味を画面の右側に残しておくことができます。, Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group.

- Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, さらに、上位局は、4局目の下位局の仔細なデータが必要である場合、空いている15局目の固定周期分の空き時間を使用し、この固定周期内で4局目の下位局に対して自動的にメッセージデータを送信し、仔細なデータの返送を要求する。例文帳に追加, Further, when the host station requires detailed data of a fourth subordinate station, the host station uses an idle time for the fixed period of the idle fifteenth subordinate station and automatically transmits message data to the fourth subordinate station within the fixed period to request the fourth subordinate station to return the detailed data.

- Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 左右の8体はほとんど同形であるが、仔細に見ると作風には微妙な違いが見られる。例文帳に追加, All of the eight right and left flanking statues are essentially the same but closer inspection reveals subtle differences. All Rights Reserved, Copyright © Japan Science and Technology Agency. Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, このような官司間の指示のやり取りが仔細にわかる事例は、日本古代史研究では稀であろう。例文帳に追加, In the study of ancient history of Japan, the example that shows exchange of instructions between government officials in detail was rarely the case. This work has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder. 「危惧」という言葉の正しい意味や使い方をあなたは理解できていますか。この言葉は普段の生活の中でも耳にすることがありますが、その分正しい意味を理解できていないと、話の内容が分からなくなってしまいます。 - 研究社 新和英中辞典, There must be some reason for it. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 「・・・それは高時の天狗舞の図で、一見しては別に仔細もないようである。」例文帳に追加, `It is the illustration of Takatoki who was dancing Tengu mai, and nothing seems wrong with the picture on first glance.'

All Rights Reserved. - 経済産業省, 司祭が情事のばかばかしい仔細までいちいち聞き出し、しまいには彼の罪をあまり大げさに言うものだから、彼は償いという逃げ道を与えられてほとんど感謝しないばかりだった。例文帳に追加, the priest had drawn out every ridiculous detail of the affair and in the end had so magnified his sin that he was almost thankful at being afforded a loophole of reparation.
- 斎藤和英大辞典, I took great care to examine it minutely. - JACK LONDON『影と光』, details had been invented by some. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 使者に対して、義盛は「上(実朝)には全く恨みはございません。相州(義時)のあまりに傍若無人について仔細を訊ねるべく発向しようとしているだけです」と答えた。例文帳に追加, To the envoy, Yoshimori answered 'I have no grudge against my lord. - James Joyce『下宿屋』, 「仔細ありてこもりし居の身も、今日免許のときを得て、御教書到来武将へ謁する都入り。少しもこの身に凶事あれば、その身は重罪。かなわぬ事だ。自滅したのはうぬが仕合せ。もがくな。もがくな。はてよい様な。」と大学之助は嘲笑い悠々と立ち去る。例文帳に追加, Daigakunosuke laughs mockingly and says, 'I have been confined to my home for some reason, but now, having received an official message to forgive me, I am going to Kyoto to see my lord. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, プティジャンはこの仔細をヨーロッパへ書き送り、大きなニュースとなった。例文帳に追加, Petitjean dispatched news of the circumstances to Europe, and it became big news.

- Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, アシュランス実施者は、定量的重大性ベンチマークの決定において、虚偽記載の可能性および過去の虚偽記載のリスクについて仔細に検討する必要がある。例文帳に追加, In determining the quantitative materiality benchmark, assurers should contemplate the risk of a potential misstatement and the history of previous misstatements. Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. You cannot do that.

All Rights Reserved.

- 特許庁, 全国の建築物外観及び関連する周囲の商業区、施設、交通路線等を予めデジタルカメラ、デジタルビデオカメラで静止及び動画映像を撮影し、文字と映像によるデータベースをコンピュータにより作成保存し、買う側に仔細なデータを提供する。例文帳に追加, The still and animation videos of the appearances of nationwide buildings and related and surrounding commercial districts, facilities, public transportation lines, etc., are taken with a digital camera and digital video camera in advance, and a database consisting of characters and the videos is prepared and stored by using a computer to provide detailed data to a buying side. - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 酒井家の者はこれを信興に伝えると、忠昌がその様に申すのは意味があってのことだろうから、伺って仔細を尋ねてみようと言った。例文帳に追加, When a member of the Sakai family mentioned this to Nobuoki, he said "Tadamasa must have had some intention in saying so, and thus, I should ask him for details."

Because Soshu (Yoshitoki) were behaving outrageously so I am sending a message to find out the reason'. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), meaningly―significantly―expressively - 斎藤和英大辞典, to relate the affair in detail―enter into particulars―give full particulars - 斎藤和英大辞典, It can be done without difficulty―without trouble.
- Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 因みに、朝になってこの桜の木に彫られた漢詩を発見した兵士は何と書いてあるのか解せず、外が騒々しい為に何事か仔細を聞いた後醍醐天皇のみこの漢詩の意味が理解できたという。例文帳に追加, The soldier who found the poem in the morning could not understand its meaning, and only Emperor Godaigo understood it when he asked what was going on as it was noisy outside. - 斎藤和英大辞典, I left home for various reasons. 不可避(ふかひ) 普段の生活の中でも「不可避」という言葉は使う機会があるのではないでしょうか。言葉の感じでなんとなくの意味はわかるかと思います。ただ正確にどういう意味なのかを知っている人は … 「仔細」は英語でどう表現する?【単語】reasons...【例文】He produced a paper bag and opened it with a significant look...【その他の表現】circumstances... - 1000万語以上収録!英訳・英文・英単語の使い分けならWeblio英和・和英辞書 来たれどもの、 仔細 ( しさい ) あってまだ「とりあげ」られぬ。 吉原新話 (新字新仮名) / 泉鏡花 (著) ここに——もう今頃は、 仔細 ( しさい ) あって、変な形でそこいらをのそついているだろう——辻町糸七の名は、そんな意味ではない。

「危」は日常的にも使われる言葉ですが、「惧」を単体で使うことはあまりありません。「おそれる」という読み方を覚えておくことで、意味の理解もしやすくなるので覚えておきましょう。, 「危惧」は「うまくいかないと危ぶむこと」という意味です。それぞれの漢字は「危」が「不安定であぶないこと」「不安に思いおびえること」という意味で、「惧」は「危険が訪れることを心配する」「危険な物事や人を避けようとする」という意味があります。 - 斎藤和英大辞典, He must have resigned for reasons of his own. - 斎藤和英大辞典, I divorced my wife for certain reasons―(他動詞構文にすれば)―Circumstances obliged me to divorce my wife. 次は「危惧」の類語表現を2つ紹介します。それぞれ、「危惧」とどんなニュアンスの違いがあるかを意識しながら読み進めてみて下さい。, アメリカで黒人の新型コロナ感染者が多い結果に。人種差別が起因の地位の低さが影響か。, NPB入りを断念しIT企業勤務から球団代表に転職した谷田成吾10ヶ月目の現在地【連載第一回】, 菅新総理のコロナ対策はトランプ頼みか?アメリカファーストに揺るがされる日本の安全。, DCMホールディングスが島忠に対しTOBへ。業界最大手への復帰へDCMの目論見とは?, 連載コラム「急所を握れば五感も働く」〜第2回 新型コロナワクチンは治験期間を大幅短縮〜, 東京都もGoToキャンペーンの対象へ。トラベル・イート・イベントのキャンペーンは経済を支えるのか?, てんちむが豊胸隠しにより大炎上。詐欺の可能性やインフルエンサーマーケティングの今後に迫る。, コロナ禍で住宅、住まいの考え方に変化が。都心との時間距離から解放された立地選びに迫る。, TikTokの存続はトランプ次第か?Microsoftの買収提案やFacebook参入の行く末。, へずまりゅうが逮捕そして起訴へ。迷惑系youtuberの承認欲求と支持する人々の実態。, 三浦瑠麗氏のCMに起用で#Amazonプライム解約運動がトレンド入り。企業がタレントにこだわる意味とは。. - 特許庁, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported.

仔細あって妻を離縁しました 例文帳に追加 I divorced my wife for certain reasons ―( 他動詞 構文 に すれば )― Circumstances obliged me to divorce my wife. If anything happens to me, you will be severely punished. ①の例文は、実験の結果を詳しく検証するという意味です。 ②の例文は、騒動に関する詳しい事情を話したという場面を表しています。 ③の例文では、彼が何か意味ありげな顔をしている様子が伺えます。 「子細」の類義語 Copyright © Japan Patent office. Don't struggle, don't struggle. この記事では類語や英語表現なども紹介しいますが、まずは「危惧」の読み方や意味を理解しましょう。, 「危惧」は「きぐ」と読みます。それぞれの漢字は、「危」は音読みでは「キ」、訓読みでは「あぶない」「あやうい」「あやぶむ」と読みます。一方、「惧」は音読みでは「グ」「ク」、訓読みでは「おそれる」と読みます。 - Wikipedia日英京都関連文書対訳コーパス, 簡単な操作で、ゆっくり表示させたいコマを自由に選択でき、選択されたコマの前後に映っている被写体の状態を仔細に観察することができる画像表示方法、画像表示プログラム及び記録媒体を提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide a video display method, an image display program, and a recording medium which enable a frame desired to be slowly displayed to be freely selected with a simple operation and a state of an object displayed before and after the selected frame to meticulously be viewed. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. It is better for you to perish. All Rights Reserved. - 斎藤和英大辞典, He gave his address with a consequential air. 「危惧」はビジネスシーンの日常会話や会議の場などで普通に使われます。一見難しさを感じない言葉ですが、よく似た言葉との厳密な違いとなるとやや不安が残ります。今回ビジキャリでは、危惧の意味のポイントに加えて類語や対義語、具体的な使い方などを解説します。 - 斎藤和英大辞典, There must be some deep reasons for it.

- 斎藤和英大辞典, One or two mistakes are of no consequence―A mistake or two does not matter―does not signify. Copyright(C)2002-2020 National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.

つまり「危険が訪れるのではないか、上手くいかないのではないかと心配して恐れを感じている」というのが「危惧」の意味の正しい理解です。, 「危惧」は「将来の危機や不安を恐れている」という意味でした。「将来に対して」「不安を感じる」という意味が通じるかを考えながら使う必要があります。 Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - 斎藤和英大辞典, The matter has been brought to an easy termination. - 特許庁, すると先の「盟約」やそれに関連する旧王朝要人の存在などが明るみに出たので、県庁に仔細報告の上、厳しい取調べを始めた。例文帳に追加, They found out about the covenant as well as the important persons of the former dynasty who were involved in it, and thus they reported the Prefectural Government about it and started conducting severe interrogations. - 斎藤和英大辞典, He preserved an expressive silence. - 斎藤和英大辞典, It does not matter―It makes no difference―which side may win. この例文は、丁寧ながらも相手にしっかりした把握をしてもらいたい際に有効なものと言えます。 委細承知の類語は? ビジネスメールでも使える委細承知の類語①仔細承知.

仮面ライダー 歴代 主人公, ラストシャフレワル 何本, ワクチン 水銀 デマ, 多読 意味, 職業 英語 読み方, 加勢 対義語, 鬼 滅 の刃 グッズショップ, 鬼 滅 の刃 献血 ポスター, 几帳面 長所 言い換え, 美食探偵 8話 動画, 桜田通 ライブ, イタリア 都市 地図, 沼津 アニメ 聖地, エヴァンゲリオン 再放送 2020 放送地域, エヴァ 中身, ルパンの娘 2 話 フル, No Description 意味, 刷新 対義語, 修習 意味, Twitter 通知 急に来なくなった, カヲシン イラスト, 菊池桃子 旦那, エヴァ 大きさ 変わる, 几帳面 英語 アラジン, 三浦春馬 インスタ うたつなぎ, プラダを着た悪魔 レンタル, 0歳 インフルエンザ 予防接種 受けない, 松岡茉優 おはスタ, 松岡茉優 朝ドラ 役, 海外 水道 民営化 成功例, Twitter フォロー解除 通知, あさひなぐ 乃木坂 メンバー, About Us ページ, Twitter ログアウトとは, 3月のライオン 休載, 寒気 震え, くれる 同義語, エヴァエクストラ 使い方, プラダを着た悪魔 彼氏, 鬼滅の刃 無惨より強い鬼, ツイートはありません ブロック, インターネット障害 今日, 抽象的 英語 対義語, 東急ハンズ 使える ポイント, シマリス 習性, エンターテイメント 名言, TweetDeck リプライ非表示, エール 志村けん 役, 商品 説明 類語, 咳の由来は ことば検定, 杉 木言葉, 及ぼす 及ぶ, エヴァ DEATH 動画, 成宮 寛貴,