HiraTenロゴ

MENU

分かりやすい説明 英語

丁寧でわかりやすいって英語でなんて言うの? 先生が丁寧でわかりやすい説明をしてくれたので、「丁寧でわかりやすい説明をありがとうございました」と言いたかったけれどうまく言えませんでした。 ( NO NAME ) 2016/12/12 23:05 . - Weblio Email例文集 I want to explain about my … - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation was very easy to understand. - Weblio Email例文集, I understood well enough from his explanation. - Weblio Email例文集, I am thankful for your easy-to-understand explanation. - 金融庁, ジャンル分けされた対象物について説明する説明文章に対して単語抽出を行なう。例文帳に追加, Word extraction is performed to the explanatory sentence explaining about the genre-classified object. - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation was easy to understand.

- Weblio Email例文集, My explanation was insufficient about that. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. All Rights Reserved. I am thankful for your easy-to-understand explanation. - Weblio Email例文集, I'm sorry, my explanation wasn't enough.

Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 説明分の意味・解説 > 説明分に関連した英語 ... あなたの分かりやすい説明 に感謝します。 例文帳に追加. - Weblio Email例文集, Do you understand with this explanation? - Weblio Email例文集, I'm terribly sorry that the explanation of mine was difficult to understand. All Rights Reserved. Copyright(C) 2020 金融庁 All Rights Reserved. Your email is a careful explanation and in easy to understand English so it is very easy to read. という表記がありますが、それは explanation ではなく、example の略です。もし「この説明文の意味を教えてください」を言いたいなら、例えば Please tell me the meaning of this explanation と言えます。 Copyright 2001-2004 Python Software Foundation.All rights reserved. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, He said so in explanation of his conduct. explain clearly; explain in an easy-to-understand format 【他動】 demystify. 分かりやすく 説明する. 分かりやすく を英語 で ... 分かりやすく 説明 してくれるように頼む. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. - Weblio Email例文集, She explains every little thing about her behavior. - Weblio Email例文集, I want to explain about my work well. - Weblio Email例文集, Please explain as much as you understand. - Weblio Email例文集, It is crucial to explain in a way that's easy to understand. - 特許庁, 患者の診断結果をより分かりやすく説明するための診断結果説明レポートを作成する。例文帳に追加, To create a diagnostic result explanation report for much more intelligibly explaining the diagnostic result of a patient. 分かりやすく 述べる. - Weblio Email例文集, I thought that I had explained properly myself. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), That explanation is enough. - Weblio Email例文集, I had intended on explaining properly myself. - 特許庁, Returns a one-line description of the test, or None if no description has been provided. - Tanaka Corpus, 勧誘のための説明手段としてネットワーク上に、説明(4)と説明(7)を別個に分けて 設ける。例文帳に追加, As description means for invitation, on the network, primary desription 4 and secondary description 7 are prepared, respectively. Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. - Weblio Email例文集, I understood your explanation well. articulate well ~について 分かりやすく 話す. - Weblio Email例文集, That staff explained in that news in a way that is easy to understand.

Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. - Weblio Email例文集, I will explain it to him in a way that he will understand. speak simply about; talk simply about ~について 分かり … 私は自分の職業についてうまく説明したい。 例文帳に追加. - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation is very easy to understand. あなたのメールは、丁寧な説明と分かりやすい英語で、とても読みやすい。 例文帳に追加. Copyright © Japan Patent office. Copyright (C) 1994- Nichigai Associates, Inc., All rights reserved. - 特許庁, Parts of description especially related to the embodiment are paragraphs 0598-0607. ask for clarification. - Weblio Email例文集, I am sorry for my hard to understand explanation. - Weblio Email例文集, My explanation was not enough. - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanation is easy to understand. - Weblio Email例文集, Your explanations are easy to understand. - Weblio Email例文集, His explanation is easy to follow. - Weblio Email例文集, I am terribly sorry that the explanation was not enough. - Weblio Email例文集. - Eゲイト英和辞典, I'm none the wiser for his explanation. - 研究社 新英和中辞典, Her explanation sounds all right (to me). - Weblio Email例文集, I will explain how I analyzed that. - Weblio Email例文集, I explained so it would be easy for him to understand. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - Weblio Email例文集, Regarding that, it is hard to understand with just an explanation in words.

ジャンプショップ 札幌, Twitter ロック解除 できない, 国会議事堂 お土産 令和, エヴァンゲリオン まとめ 動画, 井上希美 朝ドラ, 中村倫也 MC, イタリア ローマ, モラル 類語, スイス チューリッヒ湖, 熱が上がったり下がったり 子供, 添削 類語, 報告書 表紙, 鬼滅の刃 スピンオフ ジャンプ, ヨーロッパ 10日間 何カ国, 沼津観光 割引, サムライ8 つまらない, エミリー ブラント ダンボ, 赤西仁 黒木メイサ エピソード, 竈門炭十郎 強さ, ドリップコーヒー 通販 安い, 内山昂輝の1クール 映画, 吾峠呼世晴 引退 デマ, 温泉 桶 イラスト, Twitter 凍結 メールアドレス, 確定 意味, 下野紘 梶裕貴, 僕とスターの99日 主題歌, クヌギの木 毛虫, 窪田正孝 多部未華子, 吾峠呼世晴 妊娠, オーク モンスター, 死に 至る病 そして, ラテンアメリカ 新自由主義, コードブルー3 3話, ソフトバンク光 通信障害 北海道, ロンギヌスの槍 どこから, 業界用語 It, 精緻 英語, 縄文時代 食事回数, 鬼滅の刃 映画 声優, オーク家具 インテリア,