HiraTenロゴ

MENU

記入しましたので添付します 英語

- Weblio Email例文集, 印刷媒体に記入された記入内容を認識して処理を行う装置において、記入内容を誤認識したまま処理が行われることを簡易な操作により防止する。例文帳に追加, To prevent processing with erroneous recognition of entry contents by means of a simple operation in a device performing processing with recognition of the entry contents written in a print medium. Of which, number of foreign full-time employees Enter the number within the total entered in 305 "Full-time employees." - Tanaka Corpus, Fill out this form, please. - Weblio Email例文集, I entered in the differences between digital and analog into the table. 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), Have you ever filled in an application form? - Eゲイト英和辞典, Please fill out the Customs Declaration Form. After we receive the document, we will send the formal contract by registered mail. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - Weblio Email例文集, They filled in the blanks. Copyright © Benesse Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.

英語で敬語の「了解しました」や「わかりました」「承知しました」はどう表現する?具体的な英文例で説明; 英語のビジネスメールで返事を催促したい!丁寧な表現を覚えよう! ビジネス英語で「ご確認ください」をメールでどう表現すればいい?

For the treatment of consumption tax concerning the survey items, circle 1 when "tax included" and 2 when "tax excluded." - 経済産業省, Please refer to the example to fill in your address. - Weblio Email例文集, They filled in the blanks. When doing so, please justify to the left.
- Weblio英語基本例文集, Write your name and occupation.

- 特許庁, また、本発明は、予め定めた電圧よりも、上記入力電圧が低下したときに、上記三角波信号生成手段の動作を停止させ、上記スイッチング駆動手段をオン状態にすることによって、上記入力電圧をそのまま出力させる制御手段を有する。例文帳に追加, This DC/DC converter further includes a control means which, when the input voltage is lowered than a preset voltage, stops the operation of the triangle wave signal generating means and turns on the switch-drive means, to allow the input voltage to be output as it is. - Weblio Email例文集, I input those modifications. - Gentoo Linux, Please write on the paper that's up in the conference room and reserve it. - Weblio Email例文集, I noted the requirements in those documents. - Weblio Email例文集, I wrote down feedback on both sheets. Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - 特許庁, 望ましくは、入力部14を設け、前記入力部14に第1入力又は第2入力がなされると、各制御部10〜13は各表示パネル5〜8に対し、入力された画像データを分割せずに出力し、前記画像データによる同一画像を表示させる。例文帳に追加, Preferably, an input part 14 is provided and when 1st input or 2nd input to the input part 14 is performed, the respective control parts 10 to 13 output the inputted image data to the display panels 5 to 8 without dividing them, so that the same image is displayed with the image data. 今日は「Fill in」と「Fill out」の違いについて説明します。両方とも、申し込み用紙などの書類に「記入する」や「書き込む」の意味になりますが、状況によって若干使い方が異なります。 Fill in 氏名や住所など書類の一部(1項目) 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), I entered in that answer.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please fill out this application and send it back. - Weblio Email例文集, 昨年度までにご協力いただいた企業の調査票には、1企業の概要等の各項目に記入された内容をプレプリントしました。例文帳に追加, Section "1 Company Outline" of the survey form has been pre-printed based on your reports that had been presented by last year.

- 特許庁, 一方、狭視野角表示時には、前記入力画像データの階調値を白の階調値側にシフトさせた表示画像データが生成され、液晶表示部に表示される。例文帳に追加, In the narrow visibility angle display mode, display image data are generated by shifting the gradation value of the input image data to the white gradation value side and displayed on the liquid crystal display part. - Weblio Email例文集, I made a mistake writing that down. - Tanaka Corpus. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, Will you fill out this application form? - Weblio Email例文集, I input those results into the table. Copyright 2001-2010 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. - 経済産業省, 306 うち、外国人常用雇用者数305「常用雇用者」で記入した数の内数を記入してください。例文帳に追加, 306.

- 特許庁, 検査/審査側クライアントマシン110によって、保存された検査シートにアクセスし、記入された所要の処置に応じた処理結果を記入し、該処理結果が記入された検査シートを共有ファイルサーバ130に送信して上書き保存する。例文帳に追加, The access to the stored inspection sheet is performed by an inspection/examination-side client machine 110, the processing result according to the written required treatment is written, and the inspection sheet with the processing result written therein is transmitted to the common file server 130, substituted and stored. - Weblio Email例文集, Please provide details of your Education History (please provide at least 1 school attended). - Weblio Email例文集, I entered in the important items on the contract form. - 特許庁, 申込書を郵送でお送りしましたので、必要事項を記入の上、郵送で返送していただくかFAXで送信していただければ結構です。(メールで書く場合)例文帳に追加, I sent you an application form by post. 英語の場合は、「attach」とメールに記載することで添付漏れを防ぐことが出来ます。 「–を添付しました」と表現する場合は、 I have attached ( ). - 経済産業省, The Japanese pronunciation should be written in katakana characters.When doing so, please justify to the left. - Tanaka Corpus, Please fill out the fields marked in red. - Tanaka Corpus, Please write your work history here. - 特許庁, メールサーバマシン4の宛先解析部42は、こうして入力された宛先とメール文書を受け取ると、注釈文に記載された重要度を記入すると共にメール文書を記入した電子メールを、重要度別に作成する。例文帳に追加, When the destination analyzing part 42 of a main server machine 4 received the destination and the mail document inputted in this way, it enters the importance written in the comment statement and produces an electronic mail in which the mail document is written in each importance. - Weblio Email例文集, Please send back this application after filling it out. - 特許庁, 施工側クライアントマシン120によって、検査シートに建築物の工程毎の検査結果と該検査結果に応じた所要の処置とを部位毎に記入し、ネットワーク140上の共有ファイルサーバ130に送信して保存する。例文帳に追加, The inspection result every process of the building and a required treatment according to the inspection result are written in an inspection sheet every portion by a construction-side client machine 120, transmitted to a common file server 130 on the network 140 and stored therein. - Eゲイト英和辞典, Enter the number within the total entered in 301 "Total." - 経済産業省, Enter the number within the total entered in 305 "Full-time employees." - Tanaka Corpus, Did you fill in an application form? - Weblio Email例文集, Did you fill in an application form? - 経済産業省, また、前記入射側カバーの熱膨張係数の絶対値は37×10^-7/℃未満であり、より好ましくは、10×10^-7/℃以下である。例文帳に追加, As for the entrance side cover 115 and the exit side cover 125, an optical glass having <37×10-7/°C absolute value of the coefficient of thermal expansion, preferably ≤10×10-7°C is used.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please fill out those results and reply to me. - 特許庁, また、貫通孔29にはここを覆うようにしてフード状の誘導壁31が一体に突出して形成され、上記入賞玉を入賞玉集合カバー15の外側に配置した入賞玉集合樋21bへ誘導させる。例文帳に追加, Further, a hood-shaped guide wall 31 is integrally formed to project to cover the through-hole 29, so that the winning ball is guided to a winning ball collection gutter 21b disposed outside the winning ball collection cover 15. - 経済産業省, Enter the number within the total entered in 303 "Salaried directors." - Weblio Email例文集, I input those modifications. - Weblio Email例文集, I noted the requirements in those documents.

- Tanaka Corpus, Could you tell me what to put here?

- Weblioビジネス英文メールテンプレート文例集, 幾種類もの形態で存在する焼き付け枚数記入欄付きインデックスプリントを用いて、簡単に焼き増しプリント処理が行われる焼き増しプリント処理システムを提供する。例文帳に追加, To provide an extra print processing system by which extra print processing is easily performed by using an index print with a writing space for the number of extra prints present in the various kinds of states. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - Weblio Email例文集, I filled in the required items on the contract.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please complete the questionnaire. - Weblio Email例文集, I accidentally put my university name on my resume. - Weblio Email例文集, I filled in the required items on the contract.

Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. If you accept our offer, please fill out the attached paperwork and return it by May 9th (Fri.).

Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.

- 特許庁, なお、チェック結果記入票100も、チェックシートデータベース50から自動的に作成することが好ましい。例文帳に追加, Beside, it is desirable to automatically generate a check result fill-in form 100 as well from the check sheet database 50. 金額を記入する項目に関して、消費税が含まれているか、否かを記入してください。税込みの場合は「1」に、税抜きの場合は「2」に を付けてください。 例文帳に追加. - Weblio Email例文集, I filled out that form. - Weblio Email例文集, I accidentally put my university name on my resume. - 特許庁, 添付の雇用条件をよくお読みください。私どもの申し出をお受けいただける場合には、添付した書類に必要事項をご記入の上5月9日(金)までにご返送ください。必要書類が届きましたら、正式の契約書を書留郵便でお送りいたします。例文帳に追加 メール全文, Please examine the attached terms of employment. - 特許庁, この配向膜26は前記入力端子列33_2側からラビング処理されていることが好ましい。例文帳に追加, The alignment layer 26 is preferably rubbed from the input terminal array 33_2 side.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please fill in the space on the form with the date you joined this company. Please fill in and return it by post or fax. All Rights Reserved. - 特許庁, 遊技球が前記入賞孔47に入球した場合には、特別装置作動判定図柄作動ゲートに誘導される。例文帳に追加, When entering a prize hole 47, the game ball 40 is guided to a gate for operating a pattern for determining operations of a special device. - 経済産業省, 商号又はその他営業上用いている正式な名称を記入してください。フリガナはカタカナで、左詰めで記入してください。例文帳に追加, Please write the registered trade name or other formal name used in the course of business. 「何々を添付します」の英語 - 特許庁, (6) 本条の規定に基づく特許証の裏書は,すべて特許登録簿に記入され,かつ,公報,その他裏書の事実を製造業者に周知させるのに望ましいと局長が認める方法により公告されなければならない。例文帳に追加, (6) All endorsements of patents under this section shall be entered in the register of patents and shall be published in the Journal and in such other manner as the Commissioner thinks desirable for bringing the endorsement to the notice of manufacturers. - 経済産業省, 302 うち、外国人常時従業者数301「合計」で記入した数の内数を記入してください。例文帳に追加, 302. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > "記入しました"の意味・解説 > "記入しました"に関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 - 特許庁, 実施形態の仮想マシン利用率計算手段は、前記入力された仮想マシン毎の各リソースの利用量を、前記入力された仮想マシン毎の各リソースの割当量制限値で除算し、前記仮想マシン毎の各リソースの利用率を計算する。例文帳に追加, Virtual machine utilization rate calculation means divides an input utilization amount of each resource for each virtual machine by an input allocation amount limit value of each resource for each virtual machine to calculate a utilization rate of each resource for each virtual machine.

- 特許庁, CPU11は、所定時間内の入球信号を入力データに変換し、データテーブル13から、上記入力データに対応する払出個数データを取得し、同払出個数データで表される個数の賞球を払い出す。例文帳に追加, A CPU 11 converts the ball entering signal within a prescribed time to input data, obtains data on the number of paid-out balls corresponding to the input data and pays out prize balls of the number of balls expressed by the input data. - Weblio Email例文集, I entered in that answer. - Weblio Email例文集, I forgot to fill that in. - 特許庁, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/. - 特許庁, 好ましくは、入賞口の直上に遊技球の直径よりも僅かに大きい間隔を隔てて植設された2本の障害釘を、頭部の偏心方向が上記入賞口の中心を通る垂直な仮想線を挟んで互いに反対の外向き又は内向きにして設ける。例文帳に追加, Preferably, the two obstacle nails planted at an interval slightly larger than the diameter of a game ball right above the winning port are provided turning the eccentric direction of the head parts outwards or inwards oppositely to each other across a vertical virtual line passing through the center of the winning port. - Weblio Email例文集, I neglected to note it in my calendar. - 経済産業省, Please fill in the application form and send it back by November 2nd. - Weblio Email例文集, I input those results into the table. - Tanaka Corpus, Please enter your name on this form.

- Tanaka Corpus, I entered the wrong address.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please write in the results in the sheet that I attached.

- Weblio Email例文集, Please fill in this form. - Eゲイト英和辞典, Please fill in the application correctly and re-send it.
- Eゲイト英和辞典, Please fill out this form.

- 日本語WordNet, Please tell me how to fill out the disembarkation card? - 特許庁, クライアントマシンにおいては、既存のソフトウェアをもちいて、添付された文書ファイルを閲覧し、必要に応じて文書中に記入し、ユーザの作業状況の入力に応答して、ステータス管理シート中の作業状況を更新する。例文帳に追加, In a client machine, the attached document file is read by use of the existing software and entered into the document if necessary, and the working status inside the status management sheet is updated in response to input of the working status of the user. Of which, number of permanent foreign employees Enter the number within the total entered in 301 "Total."

ケロリン 歴史, ワンオクtaka 浅田舞, Aws 障害マップ, 傍系 対義語, エヴァンゲリオン から ー, エヴァ 月 血, 山崎育三郎 子供 名前, ブリーフィング 意味 飛行機, ツイッター インストール 注意, 寒気 熱 インフルエンザ, マフラータオル オリジナル, ちゃんとした 意味, ローソン 鬼滅の刃 再入荷, JULIAN CIHI ジャニーズ, Twitter Dm リクエストタブがない, オーク 無垢材 天板, 4k アンテナケーブル 交換必要, 外一同 他一同, 先生 好き 高校, 赤西仁 自宅, 新自由主義 論文, 流星の絆 柏原, 伊藤くん A To E 映画 無料動画, 紛争 反対語, ツイッター アカウント 怖い, 家事ヤロウ レシピ そうめん, 浅田 美代子,