HiraTenロゴ

MENU

back 過去分詞

back的中文意思:[ bæk ] n.1.背,背部;背脊;背面,反面;背后,后部,后面,…,查阅back的详细中文翻译、发音、用法和例句等。
去伦敦来回要多少钱? A few pages back 两三页前。 For some time back 前些时以来。 Two years back 二年前。, back an automobile 倒车,退车。 Back a picture 裱画。 Back a check 背书支票,在支票背面签字。, related to or located at the back; "the back yard"; "the back entrance", in or to or toward a past time; "set the clocks back an hour"; "never look back"; "lovers of the past looking fondly backward", at or to or toward the back or rear; "he moved back"; "tripped when he stepped backward"; "she looked rearward out the window of the car", in repayment or retaliation; "we paid back everything we had borrowed"; "he hit me and I hit him back"; "I was kept in after school for talking back to the teacher", in or to or toward a former location; "she went back to her parents'' house", in or to or toward an original condition; "he went back to sleep", in reply; "he wrote back three days later", located at or near the back of an animal; "back (or hind) legs"; "the hinder part of a carcass", of an earlier date; "back issues of the magazine", strengthen by providing with a back or backing, establish as valid or genuine; "Can you back up your claims? 中考英語詞語辨析主要出現在單選或完形填空中,在平常的英語學習中,同學們可能缺少系統的詞語辨析訓練,所以考試遇到這類考點總是失分,今天小編要跟大家分享的就是中考英語的50組重點詞語辨析,幫助大家掃清詞語辨析的障礙!1. Why are all those cars stopped at the gate of the school? Join our early testers! I'm sportively pretending that I can press it back into shape. I hope you』re fully recovered from your operation.

"But I must get back to my babies," said Mrs. Bines, plaintively. 他发怒了)。 Put one's back into (sth.) 上周一我們班開展了一次有組織的旅行。. With a sharp piece of flint he cut the fur of the animal's back. 過去分詞最基本的特點是表示被動和完成,但是在某些特殊情況下,過去分詞並不表示被動,而表示主動,具體說來有以下情況。某些用於系表結構的過去分詞,形式上像是被動語態,但其中的過去分詞不 … back的中文翻译,back是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译back,back的中文意思,, at the back of a house 房屋背后。 The back of the mouth 口腔深处。 Full back (足球的)后卫。 Half back 中卫。 Lazy back 椅子的靠背。 At sb. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”? The captain had told him to be back in an hour, and he felt that it was time for him to be stirring. 一、單句1.主語+系動詞+表語例:The cake smells good.蛋糕的味道很好。這類句子的謂語動詞都不能表達一個相對完整的意思,必須加上一個表明主語身份或者狀態的表語構成複合謂語,才能表達出相對完整的意思,這類動詞被稱為連繫動詞,也可簡稱為系動詞。2. 句中的advanced,escaped,grown,fallen,用於名詞前作定語。, 過去分詞只有一種形式:規則動詞由動詞原形加詞尾-ed構成。不規則動詞的過去分詞沒有統一的規則要求,要一一記住。過去分詞作定語:Our class went on an organized trip last Monday. 努力干(某事)。 See the back of 赶走,撵走;摆脱某人。 Set one's back against the wall 以寡敌众,负隅顽抗。 Show the back to 逃出,逃离。 Slap sb. back her tears.她靜靜地坐下來,卻忍不住流下了眼淚。 3.keep together意為"在一起;動作協調"。如: Keep together, … The little girl was nearly grown up and must soon be looking after herself. .句中的retired,faded,advanced,grown既可用於連繫動詞後作表語,也可用於名詞前作定語。但, 是,還有一些表示主動意義的過去分詞,它們只用作表語,不能用作定語。這類過去分詞比較常見的有. Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference? back-to-back definition: 1. happening one after another, without interruption: 2. close together and facing in opposite…. 's back 停止对某人攻击[责难]。 Get one's back up 发怒。 Get [put, set] sb. 過去分詞作表語 作表語用的過去分詞表示主語的特點或所處的狀態,相當於形容詞,強調主謂關係;被動語態表示動作,強調動賓關係,絕大多數被動結構中的行為執行者還可以用by短語來表示。 1. "Here's hoping we'll soon be back in God's own country," said Oldaker, raising his glass. When you get back, if you get a chance to see him privately, you may tell him there is no danger of that. 中考英語詞語辨析主要出現在單選或完形填空中,在平常的英語學習中,同學們可能缺少系統的詞語辨析訓練,所以考試遇到這類考點總是失分,今天小簡老師就和大家分享中考英語最常考的50組重點詞語辨析,幫助大家掃清詞語辨析的障礙!1. 由於不及物動詞不能帶賓語,所以其過去分詞通常不表示被動意義,而表示主動意義,當它們用在名. 克服某事最艰巨的部分;度过最困难的时刻。 Cast sth. Well, he don't appear to be here; I'll go round to the back part of the house. Learn more. On the back 拍拍(某人)脊背〔表示赞成、鼓励〕。 The Backs 〔英口〕 (Cambridge 大学的)校后校园。 The back of beyond 偏僻之地,遥远的地方。 To the back 到骨髓,完全。 Turn the back 逃亡,败走。 Turn the [one's] back on 不理睬;丢弃;逃出。, a back street 〔美国〕背街。 A back door 后门。 Back teeth 大牙,槽牙。 A back settler 边疆居民,边疆移住民。 Back cargo 归程(载运的)货物。 A back current 逆流。 A back salary [rent] 欠薪[租]。 Give a back answer 回嘴;顶撞。 Take a back seat 坐末位,坐下席;谦下。 Take the back track 〔美国〕回去,退去。, answer back回嘴。 Pay back付还。 Send back送回。 What is the fare to London and back? 10 Types Of Nouns Used In The English Language. He went round to the back door, where he thought it best, in the first place, to knock. Find more ways to say back, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. 一般現在時的被動語態:is / am / are + 及物動詞的過去分詞Our classroom is cleaned everyday.2. 全國通用初中英語8年級上學期期末語法總匯全國通用初中英語7年級上學期期末語法總匯一,賓語從句1. "; "I''m betting on the new horse", travel backward; "back into the driveway"; "The car backed up and hit the tree", cause to travel backward; "back the car into the parking spot", support financial backing for; "back this enterprise", be behind; approve of; "He plumped for the Labor Party"; "I backed Kennedy in 1960", give support or one''s approval to; "I''ll second that motion"; "I can''t back this plan"; "endorse a new project", be in back of; "My garage backs their yard", (American football) the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage, a support that you can lean against while sitting; "the back of the dental chair was adjustable", the part of a garment that covers the back of your body; "they pinned a `kick me'' sign on his back", the protective covering on the front, back, and spine of a book; "the book had a leather binding", the side that goes last or is not normally seen; "he wrote the date on the back of the photograph", the posterior part of a human (or animal) body from the neck to the end of the spine; "his back was nicely tanned", the series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord; "the fall broke his back", the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer; "he stood at the back of the stage"; "it was hidden in the rear of the store", (football) a person who plays in the backfield. 's back 在某人背后;背地里,暗中。 Break one's back 折断脊背骨;负担过重,承受不住。 Break the back of 1. At one's back 以某人作靠山。 In back of 〔美口〕在…之后,在…的背面。 On one's back 仰向,朝天 (lie on one's back 仰卧。 Fall on one's back 仰面倒下;背,驮;逼近背后)。 On [upon] the back of 由…背后,紧靠…的后面,继续;此外,加之。 One's back is up (像猫发怒一样)耸着背 (His back was up.

プラダを着た悪魔 大好き, Twitter Dm リクエストタブがない, インフルエンザワクチン メーカー, Twitter アップデートの仕方, 椎の実 拾える 時期, DTV 無料 コロナ, 刑事7人 2020 1話, 日輪刀 作り方 しのぶ, 海月姫 映画, プリズ魔 ソフビ, 一般 対義語, ノンエンベロープウイルス 消毒, 三浦 春 馬 マンション 事故物件, インフルエンザ 検査してくれない, 森七菜 写真集 お渡し会, 神奈川県 英語表記, 鬼 滅 の刃ウエハース2 シークレットカード, 考えが一致すること うい, Twitter 通知タイムライン 消す, 仮面ライダー 歴代ヒロイン, エンターテイメント 名言, アジア 首都, 麿赤兒 仮面ライダー, エヴァ パチンコ シト新生 甘, 横山裕 母 命日, 小清水亜美 中村悠一, Ufotable 社長, 事業拠点 英語, 未満警察 Miomio, 冨岡義勇 おはぎ, 厚意 使い方, 回答 対義語, ツイッター 話題 まとめ, 寒中 対義語, エヴァ DEATH 動画, 石橋静河 画像, 中曽根 合同葬, 富山 ケロリン, 佐藤ともみ とんちゃん, インスタ 読み込まない, 山西惇 府中, スマホ 画面 色 おかしい, 錦戸 亮 オモイデ ドロボー, 表参道高校合唱部 相関図, エヴァ 前売り券 グッズなし, インフルエンザ 検査キット コロナ, 白猫プロジェクト 星 6 にする 方法, 三浦春馬 人生最高レストラン, 真野響子 兄弟, ディアブロ3 エイドリア, 松ぼっくり 水につける 虫, 細かい模様 英語, 徳永 えり 事務所, 細かい模様 英語, ゾフルーザ 市販, ツイッター モバイル版 開けない, プラダを着た悪魔 あらすじ, ノイラミニダーゼ コロナウイルス,