HiraTenロゴ

MENU

記入しました 英語

I entered a number. あなたの新作"White Door"を試遊したかったんですが・・・。 記入例を参考にしながらパスポート細部を入力してください ー Please follow the example and enter your passport details.

「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。(プレミアム会員限定), to credit a sum to one―credit one with a sum - 斎藤和英大辞典, Enter the number within the total entered in 301 "Total." 旅人ブロガー・写真家. - 研究社 新和英中辞典, first you have to fill out the requisition - 日本語WordNet, a pass book in which is kept a record of the names and prices of credit purchases - EDR日英対訳辞書, a pass book in which is kept a record of deposits and withdrawals - EDR日英対訳辞書, the act of recording the income and expenditures in an account book - EDR日英対訳辞書, bound papers on which to record necessary entries - EDR日英対訳辞書, a book used to record the quantity of commercial goods - EDR日英対訳辞書, a notebook to record the goods sold and their prices - EDR日英対訳辞書, a notebook to record articles sold on credit and their prices - EDR日英対訳辞書, a notebook in which monetary transactions are recorded - EDR日英対訳辞書, to be able to make an entry in an account book without entering it in a journal - EDR日英対訳辞書, a survey method in which the surveyor records the answers given by the respondent on the questionnaire - EDR日英対訳辞書, the act of numbering the pages of a book - EDR日英対訳辞書, a vote cast by writing down the name of the person voted for - EDR日英対訳辞書, Members shall enter their names in the book provided. ケースの決済が条件で商品を送るという話を昨日急に言われました All Rights Reserved. (こちらの申込書に必要 … 日本 . 代金を決済したのに送付しまい事は PAYPALの規定に違反します - Tanaka Corpus, he plotted the orbit of the moon - 日本語WordNet, a paper on which a schedule is written - EDR日英対訳辞書, The clerk made an entry in his ledger. 「記入漏れあり」は英語で You forgot to fill out/fill in some sections もしくは some sections were (left) blank/There were some blank sectionsになると思います。 Fill out / Fill in (a document/ a form) – 記入する There were some sections that you forgot to fill in – 記入し忘れた箇所あったよ。 You missed some sections. - 特許庁, 記入用紙への誤記入に気づいた記入者に対して、記入済みの項目のうちで誤記入をしてしまった項目以外の項目について再度記入させずに済ませる。例文帳に追加, To save a person who has noticed an error in filling in a form from filling in again the items filled in other than the item filled in wrongly. Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > "記入する"の意味・解説 > "記入する"に関連した英語例文 例文検索の条件設定 「カテゴリ」「情報源」を複数指定しての検索が可能になりました。 - 特許庁, 電子ペン10は、利用者が記入した事項に関する記入データと記入した時間に関する時間データを取得する。例文帳に追加, The electronic pen 10 acquires entry data regarding datum entered by the user, and time data regarding the time of entry. 勿論、ポリスレポートは出してあります。 All Rights Reserved. 多分その人が私の住んでる所を変更したと思います, 私は時間の都合でbitsummitに行けなかったです。

- Weblio Email例文集, I filled out that application form. 彼が取り扱いしている商品と弊社が取り扱いしている商品の名前が違うので、価格が安く フェアーなやり方ではないと思います

グレーケースの決済期日に関しては、考慮しますので - 特許庁, 記入支援システムは、記入項目のうち、必須記入項目、及び/又は、選択必須記入項目の一覧を表示手段に表示させると共に、必須記入項目及び/又は選択必須記入項目に対する記入がなされたか否かを判定し、記入がなされたと判定された必須記入項目/又は選択必須記入項目の組を、一覧から削除する。例文帳に追加, A fill-in supporting system causes display means to display a list of required entries and/or selective required entries among entries, determines whether a required entry and/or a selective required entry have/has been filled out, and deletes, from the list, the required entry and/or a group of the selective required entry determined to have been filled out. 日本語の「記入例」が英語で「Example entry / entries」か「example」か「sample」という意味です。 例文 (Example sentences): 記入例はありますか? ー Can I see a sample entry? - Weblio Email例文集, credit a sum to a person's account=credit a person's account with a sum - 研究社 新英和中辞典, The answer should be written on the back of this page. Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 2.0 France. - Weblio Email例文集, It's very troublesome filling in these documents. - Weblio Email例文集, I input those modifications.
- Weblio Email例文集, fill out [fill in] an application form [blank] - 研究社 新英和中辞典, dateline a newspaper article - 日本語WordNet, an account book of a household - EDR日英対訳辞書, to write one item only on each piece of paper - EDR日英対訳辞書, a written statement of one's pay, called a payslip - EDR日英対訳辞書, a journal detailing expenditures - EDR日英対訳辞書, Form No.401-A shall be filled out as follows: - 特許庁, I enter the plan on the schedule. I input those modifications. 私が販売しているのは研修イベントです。研修イベントは物理的な会場のキャパシティーに制限されますので、数値目標以上のキャパシティーを用意していなかったのです. 他の言い方で表現したい場合は、 Could you fill out the required information in this application form? Please find the attached document which is completed. I am sending you the document with the required items filled in. そして、前の住所に戻して欲しい - Weblio Email例文集, I forgot to fill that in. 日曜日はお昼まで寝てました。 ランチをしてからは英語の勉強を行いました。 versantでテストもしましたが 前回と点数がほとんど変わらないので残念でした。 点数は30点でした。 まだ勉強が足りないなと実感しました。 私は元々セールスして入社しましたが、こうした仕組みに対応しているとセールスとしての力が衰えるのではと危惧しています。 Copyright (c) 1995-2020 Kenkyusha Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Copyright © National Institute of Information and Communications Technology. まだ商品が決定出来していないのでまだ出来ない事を事前に伝えています Please, fill in the document. 〇〇へ郵送しますって英語でなんて言うの? ご注文が決まりましたらお気軽にスタッフにお願いします。 って英語でなんて言うの? 前週との比較って英語でなんて言うの? 靴を脱いでくださいって英語で … Weblio 辞書 > 英和辞典・和英辞典 > 記入したの意味・解説 > 記入したに関連した英語 ... 私はその変更点を記入しまし た。 例文帳に追加.

- Weblio Email例文集, They filled in the blanks. 「ステージを見た」という体験の記憶よりも、一か月前からの三通の手紙のやりとりも含めて、長い時間をかけてひとつの大きな経験をした、という思いが強い。 - Tanaka Corpus, 電子ペンは、記入内容に対応する記入データを記入データ処理サーバ装置へ送信する。例文帳に追加, The electronic pen sends entry data corresponding to the entry contents to an entry data processing server device. - 経済産業省, 手書きの記入用紙への記入ミスを削減し、記入ミスにより発生していた業務ロスを未然に防ぐ記入適否判断装置の提供。例文帳に追加, To provide an entry propriety determination device which reduces entry mistakes to a handwritten blank form to prevent activity loss generated by the entry mistakes. 今何処の住所になってるか調べて欲しい

Tanaka Corpusのコンテンツは、特に明示されている場合を除いて、次のライセンスに従います:. - 特許庁, 記入用紙10への記入の適否を判断するデータ入力ペン100は記入用紙10への記入ルールを用紙IDに対応付けて格納しており、ICチップ20から読み取る用紙IDに基づいて記入ルールを抽出し、記入用紙10に書き込まれる記入データを取得して記入データが記入ルールに従っているか否かを判断する。例文帳に追加, A data input pen 100 which determines propriety of entry to the blank form 10 stores an entry rule to the blank form 10 by associating it with a form ID, extracts the entry rule based on the form ID read from an IC chip 20, acquires entry data to be written in the blank form 10 and judges whether or not the entry follows the entry rule. - 特許庁, CONTRACT FILLING SYSTEM, CONTRACT FILLING METHOD, PROGRAM AND MEMORY MEDIUM - 特許庁, The electronic pen supplies entry data corresponding to the entered matters to a server. - Weblio Email例文集. 昨日送る条件で発注をしています グレーのケースの決済は はじめまして。ホテルで働き始めまして、チェックインでお客様の住所や名前電話番号など記入してもらう紙を渡しますが、その時にPlease fill out fromと伝えて間違いないですか? - 特許庁, he had filled out the form completely - 日本語WordNet, I filled in my name on the form. 手軽に翻訳依頼できるLight依頼と高い精度が期待できるStandard依頼をご用意。, この間桜を観に行ってきたよ。写真で綺麗さが伝わったら良いなぁ。休憩時間に写真でお花見してね。, パフォーマンスの一つ一つに含蓄があるのだろうなあと思った。しかし一つ一つの動作やセリフや表情に思いをはせるというの個人的には辛かった。というのは、わたしのこのパフォーマンスに対しての理解、前提がほとんどなかったからだ。そしてそれを乗り越えてまで理解したいとまでは思わなかった。 - 特許庁, Please provide details of your Education History (please provide at least 1 school attended). I have filled in the questionnaire and submitted it. - Weblio Email例文集, 306 うち、外国人常用雇用者数305「常用雇用者」で記入した数の内数を記入してください。例文帳に追加, 306. - Weblio Email例文集, I filled out that form. Copyright © Japan Patent office. - 特許庁, そして、端末装置25Aは、特定した送信方法により、自由記入エリア51に記入されたメッセージ記入情報を、アドレス記入エリア52に記入されたアドレスに基づいて送信する。例文帳に追加, The terminal device 25A transmits message entry information entered in the free entry area 51 based on an address entered in the address entry area 52 by the specified transmission method. Copyright Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. - 特許庁, 所在情報表示具1は、電話番号が記入される電話番号記入欄4と、電話番号記入欄4に記入される電話番号の所有者の氏名が記入される氏名記入欄5と、入院患者の担当医の名前が記入される担当医名記入欄6と、入院患者の名前が記入される患者名記入欄7を備える。例文帳に追加, The location information display tool 1 includes a telephone number entry column 4 for entering telephone numbers, a name entry column 5 for entering the name of a holder of each telephone number entered in the telephone number entry column 4, a doctor-in-charge name entry column 6 for entering the name of a doctor in charge for an inpatient, and an inpatient name entry column 7 for entering the name of the inpatient.
小窓モード: プレミアム: ログイン: 設定. 今日は「Fill in」と「Fill out」の違いについて説明します。両方とも、申し込み用紙などの書類に「記入する」や「書き込む」の意味になりますが、状況によって若干使い方が異なります。 Fill in 氏名や住所など書類の一部(1項目)

- 特許庁, 記入用シート1に記入用紙4を載置し、これに手書きで記入すると、端末装置はその位置に応じたデータを入力データとして取り込む。例文帳に追加, When the form 4 is placed on the entry sheet 1, and data are hand-written thereon, the terminal device reads the data according to the position as input data.

堅実 類語, SAMURAI 歌詞 テニミュ, 鬼頭明里 出身大学, H2 ドラマ 再放送, 緻密な計画 英語, 中村蒼 本名, ツイッター 立ち上がら ない, インフルエンザ ケア, 下野紘 Fate, ゼルエル フィギュア, Twitter リクエストタブ 表示されない, エヴァ マリ 呪縛, 始まったな ああ, ゼーレ 壁紙, 刑事7人 シーズン6 あらすじ, フィードバックください 英語, 入浴剤 オリジナル 作成, エヴァ セリフ保管庫, 美食探偵 マリア役, DNS 障害情報, 浅田美代子 事務所, エール 春彦, ティックトック 危険性, オロナミンc Cm 嫌い, Twitter 制限解除, 鍵垢からフォロー 誰, ケロリン 椅子, カヲシン イラスト, 2009年新型インフル 最初の発表はアメリカと どこの国, インフルエンザ 下痢, エクセル 複数条件 合計, Twitter 鍵垢 見る ソフト, 連絡事項 テンプレート, S-shoin 設定, Twitter いいね 消える, 中村友也 社長, 奥様は取り扱い注意 再放送 関西, 中村蒼 ウォンビン, 中村倫也 スーパー, 宇多田ヒカル 中村倫也, ノロウイルス 感染経路 キス, Twitter Dm リクエスト 表示されない, サムライウーマン 30代, 菊池桃子 Adventure, エヴァ 大きさ, 貢献 同義語, オーク材 家具, タミフル 予防投与 タイミング, っポイ 漫画 ネタバレ, 白猫 パーティ編成, 美食探偵 8話 Pandora, 白猫 コルネ 強すぎ, 領収書の ひな型, 起業 対義語, ダーウィン 地名, ツイッター 今 起きていること 非表示, 日の出町 イオン, ブリガンダイン キルーフ, The World 連携 できない, 啄木鳥探偵處 加世, 僕のいた時間 7話 Pandora, 錦戸 亮 オモイデ ドロボー, 炭治郎 カナヲ 最終回, インフルエンザ 微熱, ルパンの娘 続編 いつから, プーさん ラビット 声優, どんぐり 虫, お金を渡す 英語, ピッタマスク 定価, 西島秀俊 結婚, ネットフリックス おすすめ 映画, Content 意味, メイミー ガマー, Final Cut Pro できること, 鬼滅の刃カフェ 中野, 好きな人のSNS ブロック, Twitter いいね 反映 されない, 禁欲 対義語, 宗教を広める 英語, バスチェア 浴槽内 赤ちゃん, 更木 剣八, 最近の記事 英語, インフルエンザワクチン 値段 保険, 錦戸 亮 ソロ ライブ DVD, 電王 ソラ, 急に フォロー 0, さすらい刑事 東映チャンネル, Arbre フランス語 性, 鬼滅の刃 買取表, 中国語の先生 中国語訳, インフルエンザ 夏 なぜ, 鬼滅の刃 イベント 大阪, プラダを着た悪魔 英語字幕 動画, 啄木鳥探偵處 1話 動画, 立石涼子 夫,